Written by: Brian Cunningham, Business Development Director
Six Reasons to attend the Columbia Chamber of Commerce 2017 Business Showcase.
The 2017 Business Showcase hosted by the Columbia Chamber of Commerce provides an excellent opportunity for business owners to showcase and network with other local businesses. The showcase provides a unique blend of Columbia residents, business professionals and business owners that can create unbeatable networking opportunities.
I have outlined six reasons you should attend this year’s Business Showcase.
1. Gain knowledge and exposure to new trends, products and resources that are available for your business. This is a great way to learn about what’s hot, what’s fading and what your company needs to have or do right now.
2. Stimulate new ideas and creative ways to support your business. Talk with other business owners and use the show as an opportunity to speak with experts in their industry.
3. Meet other retailers and vendors who you can lean on, learn from and possibly gain business from that you would not have had the chance to meet had you not attended the show.
4. Learn what your competition is up to without having to go to great lengths since their business information will be easily accessible. Ask yourself how do you compare to your competition and evaluate your strengths and weaknesses to best support your business.
5. Generate leads for strategic alliances and most importantly, potential customers. Collect business cards, refer to the directory and use all other outlets provided to you during the show to create a list of contacts for your files – and your business outreach.
6. Lastly, have fun. Nothing gives a business owner more energy than a good time while working to keep them motivated to want to work more!
Be sure to stop by our booth, #121 and let us fill you in on what new and exciting things are happening at Moresource.
We look forward to seeing you there.